[DXLog.net - Support] WAE DC CW Cabrillo error

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 20 11:29:53 CEST 2016

Not sure if this may be connected.....

I played in WAE at the weekend and started with N1MM. Wanted to compare QTCs in Dxlog so on Sunday I made a cabrillo from Saturday's N1MM log and imported it into Dxlog and continued the contest on Sunday with Dxlog. All looked ok although you don't see the QTCs in the log like you do in N1MM. However after I made a cabrillo from the whole log after I finished the contest I noticed all the QTCs from the Saturday (N1MM file that was imported) were wrongly timed 1 hour early. The timings in the cabrillo file made from N1MM were fine, as were the QTCs taken with DXL on the Sunday.

Maybe some common thread here..?

73,
Stew, GW0ETF

Hi!
When generating the Cabrillo after WAE CW I noticed an error. On a computer "server" (it was an IP network of two PC server - client) time of the receiving of QTC is minus three hours from the real. On the computer, which was a client no such an error.
So guys be careful and check your logs

Sergey UA6AA