[DXLog.net - Support] Bug tracking and feature requests

stewart at gm4aff.net stewart at gm4aff.net
Mon Aug 22 14:00:46 CEST 2016

Hi Jim,

A couple of things:
1. While I'm using DXLog, and not connected to the cluster in any way, I
see a constant notification at the foot of the page/screen saying
"Connected to DXCluster Reverse Beacon".
2. In the IOTA contest (and perhaps others) I would like to see some way
of checking quickly if I need a particular mult. You're tuning up the
band, you hear a station passing an IOTA ref, you type it into the IOTA
(or callsign?) field, and you are told whether you need it or not. The
search is not based on the callsign, but on the mult. Perhaps this is
available, but I don't think so.
3. Can we get a "Pass frequency to sub VFO" on the right click on the
band map (like a certain other logging program)?

Thanks and 73,
Stewart
GM4AFF