[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R key reassignments

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sun Dec 11 21:21:13 CET 2016

Hi!

According to:
http://dxlog.net/docs/index.php/Menu_Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys

"NOTE: This function does not remove the DXL command from the original key
(or combination of keys),
so keys that are already mapped in the DXL coding cannot be used as a
redefined key (or combination of keys)."

I have assigned F10, F11, F12 to AltGr-A, AltGr-S  and AltGr-T)
For some unknown reason, the original functions is are NOT interfering,
i.e. F10 Check Multiplier
window is not toggled each time I push F10.

Maybe Chris can clarify on this?

73
Ingo SM5AJV