[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R key reassignments + multiple key questiont

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Dec 12 09:52:29 CET 2016

Great.

Producing multiple actions isn't available through redefine key
functionality.

However, this can be done with Custom C# scripts, which can be assigned to
some shortcut and
you can do anything you need in order to produce such multiple actions.

There are already couple of examples here:
http://dxlog.net/sw/download/script_examples/

I will try to add new one, which will demonstrate multiple actions as you
described in previous email.