[DXLog.net - Support] Sending UDP on the network

markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Mon Dec 12 10:02:00 CET 2016

Further, I had a Wintest driven setup working where I sent custom UDP packets to my own station controller to change antennas depending on the scenario (typically “work multiplier” made radio2 get all the antennas for quickly getting through).  It was a simple hack where the WT broadcast used and my own SW on a separate PC was listening to certain format packets and acted accordingly.  Ingo helped with this one too.

Also, this can be done with C# scripts I assume?  Not a critical need at all but if available, I will have quite a bit of interesting station programming coming…..

Markku

Ps
I just got the dxlog license…