[DXLog.net - Support] R: Odd CW behavior.

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 22:32:40 CET 2016

Great Chris.
If you like, can try it out Wednesday night during a CWT.
73,
Nate/N4YDU

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:24 PM, 9A5K<9a5k at 9a5k.com> wrote:   RR.
I think that problem is located and fixed in v2.3.10 devtest.
Actually, one flag in the code under some circumcantes wasn't reset correctly.
Need to test it here in real contest and I'll be able to confirm if this fix it finally.