[DXLog.net - Support] Connecting to cluster client?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Dec 13 11:41:56 CET 2016

Hi Markku.

127.255.255.255 is broadcasting address for local interface only, which
means only pc where
DXC client is running will receive this message. If you want to send it to
all pc's in the network,
you need to use broadcasting address of your local LAN, for example
192.168.1.255 or similar,
depends what your local network address is.

If you set two PC's, you already used broadcasting address in network
configuration screen.
Same broadcasting address should be set in DXC client as well.

That's all.