[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog Band Map

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Fri Dec 23 07:11:15 CET 2016

Hi,

Is there a possibility in DXLog Band Map to differentiate between human
entered spots and RBN entered spots like it is in Win-Test? I can see spots
flowing in to the band map but they all look the same no matter how it has
been spotted to DXCluster. Win-Test puts # in front of RBN/Skimmer spots.

What I'm after after all is that I would like to easily see difference
between human entered, RBN entered and local skimmer entered spots. Then I
could prioritize them in my own mind such way that when I see a new
station/mult popping up to band map spotted by local skimmer I would know
that I can certainly hear that one and jump to the frequency immediately.

73,
Juha OH6XX