[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R: mouse click stops CQ

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Mon Feb 22 08:40:15 CET 2016

Hi,

I just used 2.3.1 for the ARRL contest in SO2R mode (Advanced) and observed
the following:

-          while calling CQ on Radio 1 I click spots in the Radio2 window
(single click selection enabled)

-          Repeat Loop is enabled

-          Problem: every click on Radio 2 window stops the ongoing CQ call

-          Same happens with CQ on Radio 2 and clicking spots on Radio1

Replicated this "offline", same behavior; disabling the repeat loop solves
the problem.

While I do understand the logics of stopping an ongoing automated CQ call at
a keystroke, we should not do it for mouse events.

73

Marco HB9CAT