[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog & Morse Runner simulation

Dan M yo3irm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:32:10 CET 2016

Hello,

I've tried Morse Runner Simulation with DXLog, (2.3.2) (CQ WPX contest
selected) and I have some comments:

1. Is it possible to configure DXLog to send "5nn" like in Morse Runner and
not "599" ?
2. With "Enable CW cut numbers translation" checked, when you receive and
enter for example "att" in the Rcvd serial area, this will be correctly
transformed in "100" but as soon as I press <Enter> key, I hear a beep
sound like an error, the cursor goes to the next line but at this point
F1..F7 and <Enter> do not work anymore (ESM enabled), same situation
without ESM enabled.

Thank you