[DXLog.net - Support] UKAC - 4m

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Jan 3 13:48:44 CET 2016

Hi Fred.

Just checked this issue here.

Somehow, 4m band was missed in config file.

It will be fixed with next release..
However, if you need quick fix, please check rsgb_ukac.txt contest config
file at your pc.
You can found it in contest directory in DXLog.net installation directory.
It is simple text file, and you will find these two lines in it:

BANDS=50;144;432;1296
EDI_BANDS=50 MHz;145 MHz;435 MHz;1,3 GHz

They need to be changed into:

BANDS=50;70;144;432;1296
EDI_BANDS=50 MHz;70 MHz;145 MHz;435 MHz;1,3 GHz

HNY to everyone.