[DXLog.net - Support] New Scripts for K3 S02V support

Oliver Grossmann olli at bretzi.de
Fri Jan 15 22:24:51 CET 2016

Hi Marco,

looking for your feedback on the weekend. I'm still struggling with the
SPLIT issue on the K3.

I tried some stuff, but couldn't realized my ideas. Basic operation what
is needed for TX on Sub Receiver is swapping VFOs on radio and swap VFOs
in DXLog.

An example:
Main RX on 20m, Sub RX on 15m, TX on 20m, listen for Multi on 15. By
setting focus to sub receiver with Split enable, K3 will still TX on 20
due to internal limitations.
If I just swap Main and Sub RX it will work on K3, but entrylines,
bandmaps etc. will also swap in DXLog. If it is possible to swap also
VFO A and VFO B in DXLog, it would work.

This isn't a real feature and should be available only in scripts, but
could solve this odd behavior of the K3.

73, Olli