[DXLog.net - Support] Very clunky

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Sun Jan 24 18:00:32 CET 2016

Hi Fred,
I too downloaded and used DXLog for the first time in this contest and I
didn't have the issues you describe. In fact, I was impressed. I downloaded
it on Friday night, and had it working within an hour, and apart from a
couple of hiccups it was great. Sad to say, I'm afraid WInTest may just have
got the boot.
73
Stewart
GM4AFF