[DXLog.net - Support] Very clunky

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Sun Jan 24 18:15:04 CET 2016

You can increase the priority of DXLog by either changing it manually in the Task Manager or start it using a command line/batch file:

start /high DXLog.net.exe

When Win10 was first released in beta I was doing this but with the latest builds of Win10 I have not found it necessary. You might look in Task Manager/Performance when you have the problem and observe what the processor load is. Also look in the list of Processes and see if you have something that is hogging cycles.

Ken K6MR