[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net - change CW speed shortcut

James Balls makidoja at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:53:11 CET 2016

Ive use DXLog for some time, having alt F9 F10 for me is fine, you can
always remap keys to somthing more intuative for you

I use Ctrl F12 for rotator control and find that ok also this stops the
button being hit by accident if its a combination press

Its just learning something different i guess

Jim M0CKE