[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net - change CW speed shortcut

Dan M yo3irm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 20:50:30 CET 2016

Thanks Luca, I know about that shortcut but when you need to change quickly
the CW speed during a QSO it is handy to use only one key and for me
pgUp/pgDown is the most logical way to do it.
Perhaps it would be also a good choice once you invoke Alt+V to be able to
change the speed using Up or Down arrow instead of typing a number, I saw
this implemented in Win-test.

Anyway I've remapped Alt-F9/Alt-F10 to PgUP/PgDown and works great !