[DXLog.net - Support] CW keying locks up

Iain Kelly iain at m0pcb.co.uk
Sun Jan 24 21:00:43 CET 2016

The USB chip is the one in the u2r so known chipset.

Not had any issues using the same set up with other loggers, no difference
between different OS either as run on both W7 and W10. Will double check
the power saving but the fact that hitting the escape key solves the
problem leads me to think it might be an rs232 buffer issue.

73, Iain M0PCB