[DXLog.net - Support] Doubts with macro

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Jul 9 11:54:25 CEST 2016

Hi Carlos.

If I am getting it correct, you're talking about ESM mode.

So, when you enable ESM mode, please note that there are two sets of
messages, one if
you are in run mode (calling cq), and another one in s&p (you're searching
through the band and replying
on other station's cq).

Check tools/data entry menu and enable ESM mode and switching run/s&p mode..
With ctrl+tab you can swich manually between run and s&p mode (which one is
active is visible in clock window).

Now, if you're in s&p mode, pressing enter in callsign field pressing enter
will send s&p message f1 (de $mycall - de py4xx)..
Now, if you're in rcvd field, it will send f2 message (by default R 5NN 15
in IARU HF Champ)...

Just remember, to log a qso while use ESM mode and doing s&p, you need to
use CTRL+PLUS key combination.