[DXLog.net - Support] IARU HQ

Souzkabel souzkabel at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 12 09:21:22 CEST 2016

Hi All!
Our team HQ has worked R9HQ HF IARU CHAMPIONSHIP and we used DXLog.net
The software work well!  We have clients on the network 10 and were located
in five different cities.  We used a single server with a good channel of
communication and were connected over IP as customers.  Due to the presence
of the lock we were able to organize additional search locations in
different cities on the same band and mode.
We thank the author of the program . Many operators first used this software
and they did not have any problems to work and integrate into a common
network.

Thanks for good job !
73 !
R9IR Vlad

Team R9HQ 2016

PS
If possible add the statistics operators. QSO RATE  BAND ...etc
This is very interesting information when many operators