[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog start-up failure

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 21:21:46 CEST 2016

I just got round to trying DXLog after a period away and I got an
unhandled exception error on start-up. I pressed 'continue' but then the
program locked.

So I uninstalled that version and just downloaded and installed the
latest (2.3.7) but I receive the same error conditions.

Running Windows 10, the error message is 'MPEG audio header not found'.

Looks like I had the 'open file at start-up' feature enabled, as it
appears to be attempting to load a contest file.

Happy to provide further info if required.

Thanks. John G4IRN.

---