[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog start-up failure

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:53:54 CEST 2016

John

if the previous version was quite old you may need to follow this
requirement:

As of version 2.1.1 DXLog.net is using SQLite database for data storage.
On some WinOS Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 RTM Redistributable Package (x86
version) needs to be installed.
If this package isn't found during installation, DXlog.net installer will
warn you that it's not installed on your system.
You can download and install this package from:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=5555

73's

**** Luca IK2NCJ ****