[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog start-up failure

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Jul 13 09:34:56 CEST 2016

Hi all.

DXLog in current release is using dynamically linked sqlite dll's, which
means VC RUNTIME needs to be installed separately.
As Vlad mentioned in previous post, bigger size of dll included within N1MM
is most probably statically linked agains VC++, which means that
it doesn't require separate installation.
More info about it can be found here:
https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki

I will try to change DLL type for upcoming release, and upgrade SQLite to
latest version (1.0.102 currently). It shouldn't change any functionality,
the only difference should be that you don't need to install VC++ runtime
additionally anymore.

Regarding G4IRN's problem.. I suppose this could have something with
To clear it completely, please check %APPDATA%\DXLog.net directory. Config
is saved there, so the best way would be to reneame or delete it.
It will be recreated when DXLog.net will be started, but with default
parameters.