[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net development status and plans

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Jul 13 09:51:01 CEST 2016

Hi Nate and John.

To answer on both questions.

In .net version, in devtest version (2.3.8) we are now testing some new
features, like two keyboards for SO2R on single PC.
One of next planned features are possibility to separate entry windows from
current layout. Which means, it will have default layout as it is now,
but optionally, user will be able to choose different layout, and move
entry lines (which are bellow log lines now) to separate windows and place
it wherever
you want.
Also, with two keyboard usage, some new features become visible. For
example, SCP windows can be also duplicated, as you're able to type to two
lines now, and
it could be usable to see changes for each radio in separate scp windows.
Maybe other windows can be rearranged or duplicated two (for example check
multipliers window etc.).

Regarding c++ version.. it is under development, due some problems with
hardware compatibility between different OS systems, we were forced to
change part of the code,
to make life easier afterwards. Current plan is to start beta testing in
September.

Of course, all features mentioned above for .net version, will be available
in c++ version as well.