[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog start-up failure

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Jul 13 22:15:02 CEST 2016

Hi all again.

Just to confirm, DXLog.net version 2.3.8 as of build 2.3.8.3 is using
statically linked sqlite dll's. Just tested on pc without VC++ 2010 RTM
and all works fine, so new public release will be shipped with this new
dll's which wouldn't require preinstalled VC++ 2010 RTM.
This was most common issue previously with new users or fresh installed
PC's without VC++2010 RTM included.