[DXLog.net - Support] CAT via RemotRig RRC-1258 with DXLog.net

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Mon Jul 25 19:24:59 CEST 2016

Hi Olli and Chris,

just in case it might help to debug that issue. I know almost the same
behaviour from my Remoterig+Win-Test Setup. Most of the time if WT is
started for the first time, it indicates "Winkey <something (if needed I
can check what version)> detected" and only a single character is sent.
After each character is sent I have to press the ESC key and then another
single character can be sent.

To "solve" the problem I have to close and reopen WT. Then the correct
Winkey is detected and all works fine.

Looks like it is a problem with the WK emulation of the Remoterig box.

vy 73
Simon, DJ4MZ

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com