[DXLog.net - Support] mmvari not storing settings

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Jul 28 11:08:26 CEST 2016

Hi Enrico.

I will add new option which will enable auto opening/closing digital window
as you proposed.
When enabled, it will do exactly as you described.
Need to check MMVARI option settings and will save them in the config.

It should be available with new build in devtest, and of course with new
release 2.3.9....