[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.3.9 is available

Enrico Lorenzoni IU3AZC iu3azc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 09:56:24 CEST 2016

Chris, thank you very much. Now dxlog is multi-mode contest ready!!

I have another request for you.

When I use the contest recorder, if I close dxlog and reopen it I often
forget to restart the recording and I miss precious minutes.

Win-test has an auto-start feature. I guess it would be not too hard to
add it. Maybe you can check if you find an .mp3 file in the contest file
folder and ask to restart the recording?

thanks

73 de IU4AZC Enrico

--

73 de Enrico IU4AZC