[DXLog.net - Support] Prefill database

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 11:01:46 CEST 2016

Hi All

I am trying to convert my VHF activity to DXlog

I have a decent sized personal database of callsigns and their locators

How do I use it?

Currently it is flat text file of callsign and locator

I have chosen that file in Options\Data files\Prefill database settings
but the data is never picked up when I enter a call from the file into
the log

It does work with the supplied vhf.dtb so do I need to convert my file
to .dtb? How?

Second question how to get a list of worked Grid squares on the screen
as a list or map?

Thanks

73 Fred
G4BWP