[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net version 2.3.5 is available

Bernd DL8BH Kneip dxlog at dl8bh.de
Fri Jun 10 11:36:45 CEST 2016

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your answer!
I am using a rigblaster advantage, which works fine with several
programs (including n1mm+, wintest, fldigi and all the hamlib-based
stuff on linux).
So I am pretty sure, that this is a protocol issue in dxlog…
Since omnirig between dxlog and the interface works well, not a big
issue for me, but still worth a bug-report.

73 de Bernd DL8BH