[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net version 2.3.5 is available

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Jun 10 11:47:22 CEST 2016

Hi all..

Yep, Bernd is correct.
I've just rechecked the code. There is a problem with FT-920 as well as
FT-1000MP / MKV...

DXLog.net in latest builds queries this radios with 3 different queries:

1. Read status flags
2. Read operating info
3. Read vfo a/b info

And repeats this in each poll period.

The code was based on FT-990 protocol, which is very similar, but there is
one slight difference noticed lately.
Status flags query is different in one parameter in order to have this
working.

Now after checking documentation and comparing radios, I've correct info
and will prepare new build to make this working.

I will ask Bernd later to check on his side with new build, before
publishing it to public directory, to be sure all is OK with this.

73,
Chris - 9A5K (currently portable YU1)..