[DXLog.net - Support] Number server issue

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Mar 4 16:34:45 CET 2016

Exactly.

Also, you can move between fields with TAB key, and this wouldn't trigger
number reservation.
Please not that also there is option to prevent logging if number isn't
reserved, so if you enable it,
it wouldn't allow QSO logging if number isn't correctly reserved, on any
way..

I can implement number reservation when enter is pressed as well, but this
should be done only in case of
empty received serial field.. otherwise, it can mess with number you've
actually sent.

73,
9A5K