[DXLog.net - Support] Second radio CQ in mixed-mode contest

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Mar 18 20:30:30 CET 2016

Yep, I've located additional problem here.
Actually, when starting some message, it's content is converted a bit.
For example, in CW $F1 is replaced with content of F1 message.
In SSB, it is changed to internal command to play voice message.
And it is done always at the start of command. So, full message is
translated after keypress, of course, on focused radio mode.
Need to change this to translate only part of message until $TRx macro is
found.
The rest should be translated when $TRx macro is processed and TX focus is
switched.

I will work on this this evening / night.

CUL.