[DXLog.net - Support] How to set Prefill Database Setting

Claudio Veroli claudio.veroli at alice.it
Fri May 6 14:45:03 CEST 2016

Hi all

I cannot find  help informations  to fill the page of
PREFILL DATABASE SETTINGS in Options ---> Data Files
What values are requested in Rcvd RecInfo1 RecInfo2 RecInfo3 and Fill Format ?

I would like to set the Locator in a VHF contest from the VHF.DTB and UPDATE DATABASE after the contest ?

It's seems to work and prefill the LOC correctly, but when I try to
use the function UPDATE DATABASE the LOC information is not updated and
remains "spaces".

Thanks.

73 de Claudio  I4VEQ