[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net v2.3.3
9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri May 6 23:58:05 CEST 2016
Version 2.3.3 is now available for public download.
New public release (2.3.4) can be expected before WPX CW.
- New option added: Options->Interface specific options->Round freq to
nearest kHz when sending from macro.
If checked, it will round frequency to nearest kHz when macro command is
used to send a frequency (for example in $FREQOR macro).
Default is not checked.
- ARRL DX Contest: band change rules fixed. (TNX EI3JE)
- Code for changing buffered CW speed for Winkeyer is optimized now. (TNX
- $TRx macro behavior fixed when mixed mode contest is used. (TNX OH6KZP)
- Network protocol is changed. Msg number ID added to enable duplicate
message identification if network loop happens because
of some configuration settings. Now, duplicate messages are detected and
ignored. (TNX HB9BUN)
- Initialize method in not enabled scripts was called during script
instance creation. Fixed. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- When MMVARI is used for RTTY with FSK keying on COM port, if MMVARI
window is closed, COM port wasn't properly released which
caused error when MMVARI window is opened again. Fixed. (TNX IU3AZC)
- New options available: Options->Interface specific options->Radio 1/2
Transverter Offset setup.
Can be used to set offset for transverter usage in V/U/SHF contest usage.
Chris - 9A5K
More information about the Support