[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R F-keys best practice?

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu May 19 20:28:58 CEST 2016

UPDATE

While in Advance SO2R mode  I have tried the
"Shift Binds to opposite radio" and the F-keys does not go to the other
radio, only the alphanumeric keys.

I have also programmed the "Other CW message"s, reached by Alt-C with CQ
etc.,
but the messages are unreachable by the Ctrl-Alt-Fx, which is mentioned in
the
manual, see http://dxlog.net/docs/index.php/Menu_Commands#CW_messages

I something broke or am I doing something else wrong?

I think also I have found a bug. I pushing Ctrl-F1 the program returns an
Unhandled Exception error with a long
error message in the dialogue.

The contest I am fiddling with is CQ WPX CW.

Any hints on what to do?

73
Ingo SM5AJV