[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R F-keys best practice?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu May 19 21:17:31 CEST 2016

Hi.

Regarding Ctrl+Alt+Fx, if I remember it correctly, there are some problems
on some kind of PC's, maybe Dell or similar,
because they have some special way of handling ctrl+alt+fx functions..it
can be turned off in the bios, and after that
it should work as usual.. also, there are some hotkey functions for
Ctrl+Alt+fx for some video cards, which also overrides
this functionalities, and process shortcut before it comes to DXLog.net
process.

Regarding SHIFT + Fx keys, let me check here. I think we should override
standard Shift+Fx key functionalities in case when
Shift binds to opposite radio is checked.