[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R reverse audio scenario

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Sun Oct 2 16:48:28 CEST 2016

Checking the Microham Control Protocol log:

0023083078:  H-TX: FT2   (set TX focus to R2)
0023083078:  H-TX: FRS   (set RX focus to stereo)
0023083093:  H-TX: FR1   (set RX focus to R1)

It looks like the command from DXlog to MK2R+ sets the mode to "stereo", with no further specification of which radio goes on which side.

According to the MK2R+ Manual, page 85, we could achieve a more granular control using the FRD command; $R2R1 would actually translate to FRD000010100000<CR>

Is that something Chris could do ?

Vy 73
Marco HB9CAT