[DXLog.net - Support] A few observations from SAC SSB

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:24:39 CEST 2016

Kim

abt
3. Can the handling of transmit focus change + transmitter PTT be made
quicker in some way? I use MK2R+ for radio control, and if I for example
move from Radio 1 to Radio 2 (either with the $TR2 macro or by moving to
the second-radio row in the log window) and want to transmit, it takes up
to 0.5s before the transmission actually starts after pressing for example
F1. First about 0.25s for focus change (as observed on the MK2R+ LEDs),
then another 0.25s before PTT action. When you're in the heat of the game,
0.5s feels like a small eternity ;)

did you play with PTT tab delays into MH urouter or PTT delays in DXL setup
widows to reach a good timing?

Anyway consider some delay to avoid hot-switching situations

**** Luca IK2NCJ ****