[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net Website with malware warning

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 14 14:13:38 CEST 2016

RR..
According to google, there was some links to other sides in questions.
Site was rebuilt (Joomla removed for any case), and front page now contains
only static page with necessary links.
Removal from blacklist was requested before some time now, waiting for
response.
Hopefully it will be resolved very soon (google says it needs up to 72
hours to change is visible)..