[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog.net Website with malware warning

Ulf Schneider uschneid at posteo.de
Fri Oct 14 17:04:30 CEST 2016

Hi all,

if anyone needs the latest DXLog.net installation file, this is the direct link:
http://dxlog.net/sw/download/DXLog.net-2.3.9.msi

If your browser blocks that direct link too, here's a copy:
http://5tx.de/load/ham_radio/DXLog.net-2.3.9.msi

If you need the latest WAG database, please visit the DK9TN website:
http://www.dk9tn.de/downloads.php

That database is based on the official DARC contest results of the last 5 years.
Installation instructions for DXLog are at the bottom of that site.

73
Ulf DK5TX