[DXLog.net - Support] Shift Binds to Opposit Radio (when using two keyboards)

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:21:50 CEST 2016

Hi Jose'

yes, it was a quick comment to example another situation that has nothing
to do with 2 keybs configuration vs 1 kyeb.
Focus is intended as focus on DXL call field (the orange line).
In SO2R adv other situations are always managed by selected scenario.

Now I just wish to be a drum player....

Ciao

**** Luca IK2NCJ ****