[DXLog.net - Support] Contest Recorder

Martin LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Thu Oct 20 14:44:05 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I managed to get Contest Recorder to work so that I can record my
practice sessions with DXLog.net and the included Morse Runner.

I can play back QSOs after each session.

However I would like to know where the mp3 or wav files are being stored.

If I enter CQ WW SOAB, there is a requirement to record the audio of the
contest, so upon request the audio files may need to be sent.

I've looked in the intallation directory as well as in the App Data
Directory but I see no audio files there.

Any help?

Tnx,

Martin LU5DX