[DXLog.net - Support] Fwd: WAE RTTY

Fabio IZ4AFW / NZ1W iz4afw at iz4afw.org
Sun Oct 23 22:08:41 CEST 2016

Hi guys,
    last year I tried my first WAE RTTY contest and I found that
something could be improved. I think that a cut&paste of all QTC
together would be a great operating improvement.

I got no response last year, so I try once more now, hoping that
something can be done before the upcoming WAE RTTY this November.

Any comment is welcome!

Thanks,
Ciao
  Fabio