[DXLog.net - Support] Feature Requests / Bugs
colin at ku5b.com
Thu Sep 1 21:09:52 CEST 2016
I'm a recent convert to DXLog and NX5M and I have found a couple of items
we'd like to request and a couple of bugs we've found.
1. One of the stations uses an Elecraft K3 and I use CW-REV as the
default for CW mode. While in CW-REV, I'm unable to see mode changes in
DXLog (i.e. when going from CW-REV to SSB and back). Using normal CW (not
reversed) works perfectly.
2. We also use a Yaesu FT-990 (latest EPROM) and are unable to see mode
changes reflected as well. Tracking seems to go on and off sporadically,
too. We've tried using both the FT-990 and FT-1000D settings with no luck.
4800/8/N/2 DTR set to ALWAYS OFF and RTS set to ALWAYS ON. We're using real
serial ports. (We also have an FT-1000D which is yet untested at the
station but we'll be happy to test both radios)
1. Ability to have multiple callsign data boxes in the contest
configuration window (save/load user data for multiple callsigns).
Generally we use NX5M but periodically use other calls for RTTY contests
2. Addition of a $FREQ(R1 or R2) macro - when running M/2 in NAQP it's
not always known which radios will be used on a specific band, thereby
having to change the $FREQ(band) macro every time we switch bands
3. Is there a way to change the cursor in the log to a single (blinking)
underscore (_) rather than a solid filled white box?
4. Ability to display only certain portions of the "Rate" window so as
to free up window space
Thanks for the great software!
More information about the Support