[DXLog.net - Support] Feature Requests / Bugs

Colin Jenkins colin at ku5b.com
Mon Sep 5 02:10:55 CEST 2016

After working a little bit at the station this weekend our supposed bug #2
turned out to be an operator error.

More on bug #1. Changing from CW-REV to SSB reflects a mode change.
Changing from SSB to any other mode except for CW-REV reflects a mode
change. It is only when I change CW-REV to CW that DXLog will reflect a
change back to CW. DXLog 2.3.9

Colin KU5B