[DXLog.net - Support] Feature request - Dual keyboard cursors

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Fri Sep 9 23:38:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have been starting playing with the DUAL keyboard feature and its great!

One thing that I am missing though, is that when I press a key the cursor goes away on the other radio, so you can't see where you have the cursor on both radios at the same time. It's not really a major thing but would be helpful, because its easy when you start entering a serial number that you might be in the wrong field without knowing it.

73 de Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/