[DXLog.net - Support] Found issues

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:12:19 CEST 2016

Mike and support

I would like to comment on the feature request to have the cursor show its
position on both QSO fields (Radio1 and Radio2) when operating Advanced
SO2R with two keyboards connected to PC.

The way DXlog is developed now, the cursor has two functions:

1. It tells us what radio has the focus for the next QSO moment (either
INSERT or PLUS)
2. It tells us the position of the cursor in the text in the QSO field of
the radio that has the focus for the next QSO moment

It is true that, because of the above, one cannot see the position of the
cursor in the QSO field of the radio that has NO focus.
BUT IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS YOU SHOULD NOT CREATE A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM i.e
kill point 1. above.

It is much more important to have the information of the radio who has
focus than the cursor position in other to do proper operating in this mode.

So the solution has to be other: to have cursor position information on
both radios and have information on radio focus. Otherwise proper 2BSIQ
will not be obtained.

Note: I do not like to call it Dual CQ because the name is limited to CQ
when the mode should address the  interleaved QSOs, that is why I call it
2BSIQ (2 bands Synchronized interleaved QSO mode)

73 José Nunes
CT1BOH