[DXLog.net - Support] Found issues

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Sep 19 19:13:40 CEST 2016

Hi all..

Exactly.

Currently, DXL is using standard Windows OS cursor, which is just painted
differently.
I am thinking to add it as optional choice to enable visible (custom made)
cursor at both entry lines.
So, if you like it as it is, it will be just like it is now by default. If
this option will be turned on, two cursors will be visible.
Also, additionally, we can add (again optionally choice) some kind of sign
to show user which line was last active. Now you see
it with cursor position, but if you enable two cursors, it should be
visible somehow differently.

And to make KL9A happy, again as optional choice, I am working on enabling
separate windows for each radio entry, so you will
be able to place it wherever you want, side by side, or somehow differently
from default layout as it is now. :-)