[DXLog.net - Support] Single WKUSB to 2 radios

WT2P - C. Johnson fredwt2p at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:42:47 CEST 2016

Howdy-

So I have a single WKUSB connected to two radios (KX3 + IC7300) and I was
wondering if there was a way that when you switch to a different radio that
the WKUSB would send CW to that particular radio. Right now it's all focused
on Radio 1 (KX3) even though I am sending from the second radio keyboard.

It seems to be working in the general logging program Logger32 (when I
switch radios, the same WKUSB will switch software and paddle to the correct
radio) but I'm having difficulty accomplishing the same thing in DXL.

I know it's a bit "hacky" SO2R solution right now until I get a Microham box
but was just experimenting. Any ideas appreciated.

73,
WT2P