[DXLog.net - Support] Single WKUSB to 2 radios

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Sep 23 17:03:47 CEST 2016

Hi.

I've just checked WKUSB documentation. R1/R2 switching is done with "O"
command, which toggles between R1 / R2 outputs.

To support this, I need to add a little bit of code. Most probably, there
should be new checkbox option in DXL's WinKey setup screen, which
will turn ON this functionality.

DXL should remember which radio was used for TX last time, and if it needs
opposite radio, "O" command should be sent to switch output port.

I can add this for next version, but it will be really basically supported
as I don't have access to WKUSB device here.
But, at least you will be able to play with it a bit.

73,
Chris - 9A5K